Veteran Rapid Retraining Assistance Program (VRRAP)
ComputerMinds.Com is proud to be an approved education institution for the Veteran Rapid Retraining Assistance Program (VRRAP).
VRRAP offers education and training for high-demand jobs to Veterans who are unemployed because of the COVID-19 pandemic. It was part of the American Rescue Plan, a $1.9 trillion economic stimulus package, with aid targeted to assist individuals and businesses recover from the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
VRRAP provides one year of training help equal to the full-time, monthly payment rate underneath the Montgomery GI Bill program (presently paying $1,473 a month). Participants have to be enrolled within a program that’s approved for VA benefits which is provided by a technical school or community college. This program has to lead to a Certificate, Non-College Degree, or Associate Degree.
ComputerMinds.Com offers the following training programs as part of our participation in VRRAP:
Am I eligible for VRRAP?
To be eligible for this program, you must meet all the requirements listed here. All of these must be true. You’re:
- At least 22 years old, but not older than 66, and
- Unemployed because of the COVID-19 pandemic, and
- Not eligible for GI Bill or VR&E benefits (or, if you’re eligible for the Post-9/11 GI Bill, you’ve transferred all of your benefits to family members), and
- Not rated as totally disabled because you can’t work, and
- Not enrolled in federal or state jobs programs, and
- Not receiving unemployment benefits (including CARES Act benefits)
Call us today if you would like additional information regarding your eligibility: (817) 858-9670