Services Information Security Risk Assessment and IT Audit Specialists in Texas:
- Risk Assessment
- Intrusion Detection
ComputerMinds.Com offers premier service in FFIEC compliant Information Technology (IT) Auditing.
1. IT Audit
- Includes standardized internal and external vulnerability testing.
- Perform audits according to FFIEC’s Audit IT Examination Handbook.
- Evaluate evidence from the financial institution in order to determine whether the information systems are safeguarding assets properly.
2. IT Vulnerability Assessment
- Identify vulnerabilities in the computer system.
- Examine financial institutions’ network in order to correct potential vulnerabilities.
- Upgrade or bring the financial institution back into compliance with the FFIEC regulations.
3. Information Security Risk Assessment
- Perform a complete risk assessment according to FFIEC guidelines.
- Assess the adequacy of internal controls.
- Evaluate the physical and logical security of information, equipment, and premises of the financial institution.
4. External Penetration Testing
- Evaluate the security of a financial institution’s computer system by simulating a hacking attempt into a secured network.
- Analyze the system for vulnerabilities and flaws.
- Present the financial institution with an assessment on the weaknesses and how to improve the security.
5. Information Security Compliance
- Determine the financial institution’s policy and procedures in context with FFIEC guidelines.
- Analyze the ability of the financial institution to comply with FFIEC guidelines for IT security.
- Provide better alternatives to ensure the safety of the computer system and network.