Program Description – The Cybersecurity Administrator program is designed to teach students the skills and abilities for providing managerial aspects of cybersecurity to an organization. Graduates of this program will be able to engineer, design, implement security policies that governs technical and personnel infrastructure of an organization. Graduates may find employment as Information Security officer, Cybersecurity Administrator, Information Security Analysts.
Other employment opportunities may include:
- Incident Responder: (Intrusion Analyst) is a cyber firefighter, rapidly addressing security incidents and threats within an organization.
- Security Administrator: Defend systems against unauthorized access, modification and/or destruction, monitor network traffic for unusual activity.
- Security Analyst: detects and prevents cyber threats to an organization, plan, implement and upgrade security measures and controls.
- Security Architect: designs, builds and oversees the implementation of network and computer security for an organization.
- Security Auditor: probes the safety and effectiveness of computer systems and their related security components
- Security Consultant: advisor, guide and all-round security guru, determine the most effective way to protect computers, networks, software, data and information systems against any possible attacks.
- Information Security Manager: manage an organization’s IT security in every sense of the word – from devising imaginative security solutions to implementing policies and training procedures.
- Security Specialist: analyze and establish security requirements for your systems/networks.
Vulnerability Assessor: scans applications and systems to identify vulnerabilities.
Centrally located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, ComputerMinds.Com is dedicated to enlightening the minds of employees and individuals seeking to start or advance their IT careers. We specialize in CompTIA, Cisco, and Microsoft training.
- High school diploma or GED certification. Interview with an approved school admissions counselor
- Submit documentation of Certiport Microsoft MTA Security Test (70% or higher) or
- Submit evidence of 12 months work experience in Information Technology Field – submit a resume with references.
CMC CEH –Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures: Students will gain knowledge & skills to configure network perimeter defenses and perform scanning and simulated attacks on networks. Students will master how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to prevent such attack. Students will learn to work as penetration testers and Information systems auditors. (prerequisites: CMS 2101 – Security Fundamentals or CompTIA Security+ CE certification)
CMC CHFI- Computer Hacking Forensics Investigation: Students will learn major forensic investigation scenarios and industry practices on various forensic investigation techniques and standard tools necessary to successfully carry-out computer forensic investigations. Students will learn to work as Cyber forensic investigators and, cybersecurity expert witnesses. (prerequisites: CMS 2101 – Security Fundamentals or CompTIA Security+CE certification)
CMC ISC2 – Information Security Professional: The students will learn how to become an information assurance professional who defines all aspects of IT security, including architecture, design, management, and controls. The students will learn how to manage day to day operations of cybersecurity for an organization by designing effective policies and implementing industry best practices. (prerequisites: CMS 2101 – Security Fundamentals or CompTIA Security +CE certification)